Monday, 5 August 2013

Eighteen

Hi everyone.

I haven't done any blogging for a while, and I'm sorry to say that the cakes I plan on sharing with you today are not made by myself.

I celebrated my 18th Birthday last Friday and thanks to my family and friends I have had an amazing birthday and weekend to go with it! I have been well and truly spoiled!

I will start by showing off my pride and joy! My new babies!

Although it was strange for everyone to be asking to take a picture of my feet, I love them!

THE JIMMY CHOOS


I decided that I wasn't going to make my own cakes! I had some cupcakes made by the same company 3 years ago for my 15th Birthday and I loved them! I just knew that all I wanted on my cakes were shoes and that made me remember the cakes from my 15th Birthday.

I spent days throwing emails back and forth with the company until we came to the perfect solution! Here they are...



They are chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla butter cream!

I went for both flavours because for me it's always chocolate but it's not always for everyone and I wasn't going to eat 36 cupcakes by myself!

Decorated with blue and white icing decorations! They have 3D pairs of shoes and 18s which were made with embossed icing!

To finish them off they made little flowers to add onto the remaining cupcakes!





I absolutely loved my birthday cakes and me and mum are already planning what we what for our next birthdays!

The best part is the smell of them when you open up the box!









I am dying to have a go at making the shoes! I have a template so I am going to make it my next objective!





I took a lot of pictures of these cakes because they were just so beautiful!

Sad to say they have all gone now but they went down well and very quickly. I had no complaints so I am definitely going to carry on getting these cakes for my birthdays!

I also get a lot of inspiration from the companies website!


I had a wonderful 18th thanks to all of my family and friends! It was a weekend to remember!

I promise my next post won't be so late next time and the cakes will be made by me!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. ooh the shoes are fab .. and those cupcakes look scrummy .. glad to hear you had a wonderful day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the weekend Brogie....we all had a wonderful time. The meal was lovely and the cakes were fabulous and did you know those 'Choos' fit me too!!!!! Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...